We are pleased to offer the Mindfulness One Week Retreat, in Morocco. The retreat teaches the complete content of the Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction/Cognitive Therapy course (MBSR/CT). The retreat is hosted in Morocco, at Riad Zanbaq, an ideal setting in the tranquil, mountainous countryside. The Riad is the perfect place to get away from it all, step out of everyday life, and completely immerse yourself in mindfulness practice and the peaceful surrounds.
Who is this retreat for? The retreat is suitable for complete beginners, as well as those with an established meditation practice, who would like a refresher or to explore the content of the MBSR/CT Course.
A typical day includes
· Optional sunrise yoga on the roof terrace, with views of the Atlas Mountains
· Buffet Breakfast and selection of fresh juices
· Morning mindfulness session followed by lunch
· Free time to relax, enjoy the sunshine, on-site hamman, natural pool,
take an excursion or stroll in the countryside
· Evening Mindfulness Session, followed by dinner
The Retreat offers
• Free airport transfers from Agadir airport
• Full board (breakfast, lunch and dinner) The majority of the food is grown in the orchard and garden
• 25 hours of teacher led guided instruction in various mindfulness practices (taught in an entirely secular way)
• Reflection and discussion to enhance awareness and the application of mindfulness to everyday life.
• Daily Mindful Movement, Gentle Stretching and Yoga.
• Audio CDs and a workbook
• A full day of guided mindful silent practice.
The course is challenging and, life affirming. The instructors are accomplished and skilled in creating a safe, kind, supportive and deeply engaging learning environment.
We look forward to welcoming you.
Back to All Events
Earlier Event: October 8Top Up Session (suitable for anyone with an established mindful practice)